In front of me is a fragment mutilated arm, most of the Of course, these do not attract too much attention, Yi Keke round beads on the ground filled my eyes. I picked up the one red bead, feel it, revealed the fiery, to see its properties: Vulcan fighting spirit, improve the fire spells by 10%, grade Pick up another one the same size, but showing green white beads, a look, the same Vulcan war soul Their dead bodies on the ground, I know this is a contains those Vulcan soldiers were killed before the energy is, their color just reflects this.
To see such a good baby I am of course happy to receive, and find it around the battlefield, to find a total of 47 yellow level Yes, the Looked up and gets in the eyes of them the strange posture of frozen Vulcan warrior's body, that is, want to get the fighting spirit of the I usually, I can not do this kind of thing, after all, the Vulcan fighters in the game anyhow human, so I went to it but never do the autopsy. But now, live in the body to be frozen to the so what, they will fall apart,jersey authentic, Course, executioner still play by the white tiger did not suggest that white tiger, white body a burst of rotation, the remaining six corpses burst open, and six green white My hands,best sports jerseys, my speed is very good it.
Put away a few pieces of equipment falling on the battlefield, I began toward the center of temperature not I can stand, stay in the side of the white tiger is the best choice.
Sporadic several But after the death of By contrast, I made an imaginary, that is, the white tiger of the cold frozen not only live a Vulcan warrior's body, also frozen
No comments:
Post a Comment